TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is Force Technology International Pty. Ltd (“Force”). ABN 83 054 655 757, 61 Belmont Avenue, Belmont WA 6104 (“Promoter”).
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promotor and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences at 12:01am AEST 1st September 2018 and ends at 11:59pm AEDT on 31st December 2018 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, individuals must purchase and specially marked EFM® product during the Promotional Period, and follow instructions from the promotional sticker/insert. After purchase, individuals must visit https://www.efmmillion.com and follow the prompts to input requested details including their unique code (found within the specially marked product packaging), along with their personal contact details (First name, Last Name, Email Address, Phone number, store details from where the product was purchased from), and submit the fully completed entry so that it is received during the Promotional Period. Multiple entries are accepted.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
Minor Prize Draw
- All valid entries received during each month (September, October, November, December) of the Promotional Period will be placed into a draw (“Draw”).
- The first two (2) valid entries randomly drawn for each month, will each win one (1) of the monthly minor prizes. Monthly Minor Prizes Include:
- September: Two (2) x $1,000 AUD Cash Prize
- October: Two (2) x $1,000 AUD Cash Prize
- November: Two (2) x $1,000 AUD Cash Prize
- December: Two (2) x $1,000 AUD Cash Prize
- The Minor Prize Draws will be held at MDSA, Level 2, 40 Yeo Street, Neutral Bay NSW 2089, from all entries received that month, at the following times:
- September Prize Draw (from all entries received between 12:01am AEST on 1st September 2018 to 11:59pm AEST on 30th September 2018): 2pm AEDT Monday 8th of October 2018
- October Prize Draw (from all entries received between 12:01am AEST on 1st October 2018 to 11:59pm AEDT on 31st October 2018): 2pm AEDT Thursday 8th of November 2018
- November Prize Draw (from all entries received between 12:01am AEDT on 1st November 2018 to11:59pm AEDT on 30th November 2018): 2pm AEDT Friday 7th of December 2018
- December Prize Draw (from all entries received between 12:01am AEDT on 1st December 2018 to 11:59pm AEDT 31st December 2018): 2pm AEDT Monday 7th of January 2019
- The winner/s will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their details will be published at https://www.efmmillion.com from the following dates, for a minimum of 28 days:
- September Prize Draw – 15th October 2018
- October Prize Draw – 15th November 2018
- November Prize Draw – 14th December 2018
- December Prize Draw – 14th January 2019
- Four (4) provisional entries will be drawn and recorded during each Minor Prize Draw in the event that an invalid or ineligible entry is drawn. The Minor Prizes of $1000 AUD Cash will be awarded to the winner(s) via EFT Bank Transfer or via cheque, depending on the winner’s preference.
- The Promoter may conduct a further draw on 10th April 2019 at the same time and place as the original draw in order to distribute prizes if any are unclaimed by this date, subject to State and Territory legislation. The winner/s will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their details will be published at https://www.efmmillion.com from 14 April 2019, for a minimum of 28 days.
- September Prize Draw total prize pool value is $2,000 AUD. October Prize Draw total prize pool value is $2,000 AUD. November Prize Draw total prize pool value is $2,000 AUD. December Prize Draw total prize pool value is $2,000 AUD.
Total minor prize pool value is $8,000 AUD.
Major Prize Draw
- All valid entries received during the Promotional Period will be placed into a Major Prize Draw (“Draw”). The Draw will take place at MDSA, Level 2, 40 Yeo Street, Neutral Bay NSW 2089 on 7 January 2019 at 2.00pm AEDT.
- The first valid entry drawn in the Draw will win that entrant (“Participant”) the opportunity to play a contingency game (“the Game”) for the chance to win $1,000,000 AUD. The Participant will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their details will be published at https://www.efmmillion.com from 10 January 2019.
- The Game will take place at a date between 01/02/2019 and 28/02/2019, a time between 9.00am and 5.00pm AWST and at location in Perth, Western Australia (WA), Australia, as determined by the Promoter and published online at https://www.efmmillion.com no later than 17/11/2018. In order to participate in the Game, if the drawn Participant resides outside of Perth, WA, they will receive two (2) return economy airfares from their nearest capital city in Australia to Perth (flight associated taxes are included), one (1) night twin share accommodation at a minimum 3 star hotel determined by the Promoter and return airport transfers, valued at up to $1,500 depending on point of departure (“Travel Prize”). If the drawn Participant resides within a 200km radius of Perth, the Participant will be responsible for transport to and from the Game and will forfeit the Travel prize (no compensation will be paid or given in lieu). Spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature (including but not limited to in-room charges) and all other ancillary costs are not included. If the drawn Participant cannot attend the Game, the Participant may appoint a proxy over 18 years of age to play the Game on their behalf provided the Participant gives the Promoter written, signed notice to that effect before the start of the Game. In the event that the Promoter has not been able to contact the Participant before the start of the Game, a representative of the Promoter will play the Game on the Participant’s behalf.
- The winner of the Travel Prize and their companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. The winner of the Travel Prize may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in. Changes to travel dates and/or accommodation after booking confirmation are not possible. The Promoter takes no responsibility for missed connections, flights and mishaps while undertaking the prize, lost baggage or person or property mishaps. All travel will be booked by the agency specified by the Promoter and is subject to availability.
- During the Game, there will be 100 x identical EFM Case Armour products (numbered 1 to 100), each corresponding to an envelope (envelopes are numbered 1 to 100, with each envelope containing either a Winning or Non-Winning Symbol) available for selection in the Game, of which the Game Participant/proxy/representative (“Game Attendee”) will be able to select 1 number/case from 1 to 100 numbered EFM Case Armour products, without touching, handling or interfering in any way with any of the other products on display. If the Participant is found to have breached this condition, he/she will be disqualified. If there is any dispute as to the number/case selected by the Consumer Game Attendee, the Promoter’s decision will be final. 1 of the 100 Envelopes will include a ‘Winning Symbol’ and the remaining 99 of the 100 Envelopes will include ‘Non-Winning Symbols’. A representative of the Promoter will select and open the one (1) envelope corresponding to the one (1) number/case selected by the Consumer Game Attendee (Major/Consolation Prize Winner) – each envelope will contain either a winning symbol or a non-winning symbol. The Consumer Game Participant (Major/Consolation Prize Winner) will receive the respective prize indicated below (subject to verification), based on the one (1) number/case selected by the Consumer Game Attendee:
- One (1) winning symbol from 100 envelopes = AUD$1,000,000 Cash (Major Prize)
- Ninety Nine (99) winning symbols from 100 envelopes = AUD$10,000 Cash (Consolation Prize) N.B. An Independent Scrutineer must be present at the Game to ensure the Game is conducted as per these.
N.B. An Independent Scrutineer must be present at the Game to ensure the Game is conducted as per these Terms and Conditions.
o If the Major Prize/Winning Symbol is selected, the Independent Scrutineer removes all envelopes and takes them back for validation of the claim.
o If the Major Prize/Winning Symbol is not selected, the Independent Scrutineer opens the Control envelope which reveals the number of the envelope that has the one (1) winning messages inside.
o The MC or Independent Scrutineer then opens the winning envelope to show the guests that the winning symbol was in there and that the mechanic is fair and secure.
- The Participant’s odds of winning the $1,000,000 AUD are 1 in 100. The odds of being drawn as a Participant may be significantly higher than the odds of the drawn Participant winning the major prize, and will depend upon the number of entries received.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clauses, if for any reason a winner does not take/redeem a prize (or an element of the prize) at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- Total Major prize pool value (Major Prize & Travel Prize) is up to $1,001,500 AUD.
Total maximum value of all prizes in this promotion is $1,009,500 AUD.
- The store where the Major Winner purchased their specially marked EFM® product, will win $10,000 AUD.
- The Trade Prize of $10,000 AUD Cash or credit note will be awarded to the winning store via EFT Bank Transfer or via cheque, depending on the winner’s preference.
Total Trade Prize pool value is up to $10,000 AUD. Any Fringe Benefit Tax implications are solely the responsibility of the Trade Prize Winner.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable for any other prize
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant;; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury;; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity);; whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury;; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity);; whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);; (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;; (d) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant;; or (e) taking/use of and/or participation in a prize. 33. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner may be required to sign legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and/or proof of purchase. Failure to produce proof of identity and/or proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize."
NSW Permit No
ACT Permit No